- To vote in person you must show one of 6 types of Photo I.D.
- Ballots cannot be removed from the office
- You may apply for a ballot for a relative who is disabled or out of town, but that ballot will be MAILED directly to the relative
- Advance Voting generally opens 21 days prior to elections at the Main Office. Click here for additional information.
- Satellite Voting is Monday - Friday of the week before the election, at the Main Office and several Satellite Offices.
Mail, Fax or Email the application. Click here for more information concerning voting by mail.
When you have completed the ballot, it may either be delivered by you in person or mailed to:
Cobb Board of Elections Main Office
P.O. Box 649
Marietta GA 30061-0649
( In person: 736 Whitlock Ave., Suite 400 )
- Visit the Georgia My Voter Page (MVP)
- In the Login section, provide your name, county of residence, and date of birth
- On the My Voter Page, review the 'Absentee Ballot Request Information' section
to click on the 'Click here for Absentee Ballot status' link
CERTIFICATION OF CANCELLED BALLOT FORM
- Download the Cancelled Ballot Form. Click here for the PDF Form.
- Complete the Form
- Original signature REQUIRED
- NO Adobe Signatures accepted
- NO copy and pasted signatures accepted
736 Whitlock Ave. NW
Marietta GA 30064
P.O. Box 649
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm