Absentee Voting By Mail
Anyone can vote absentee by mail, without giving any reason.
- The first step is to apply for an absentee ballot.
- Click here to download the application.
- Military and Overseas Citizens click here to download the application.
- Fill out the application completely. Be sure you fill out all appropriate fields and physically sign the application.
- Send in the application:
- FAX to (770) 528-2458 or (770) 528-2519
- MAIL to Cobb Elections, P.O. Box 649, Marietta, GA 30061-0649
- DELIVER in PERSON to Cobb Elections, 736 Whitlock Ave., Suite 400, Marietta, GA 30064
- SCAN and EMAIL to Absentee@CobbCounty.org
- Your application will be reviewed and an absentee ballot will be mailed to your address.
- The voter must sign or make a mark on the application (first black arrow), unless:
- A relative may apply on behalf of a voter who is out of town or disabled (second black arrow).
- When you have voted the ballot, it may either be delivered in person or mailed to:
Marietta GA 30061-0649
(In person: 736 Whitlock Ave., Suite 400)
736 Whitlock Ave. NW
Marietta GA 30064
P.O. Box 649
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm